Loving. Learning. Engineering. Life.


Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Quick Tuesday Cures

Are you suffering from a cold right now?  Or, do you just have a case of the Mondays that's SO bad, it has turned into a case of the Tuesdays?  Well I've been battling congestion all week and let me just tell you, I did not want to get out of bed this morning.  Alas, I'm a grown up now, which means going into the office, even when you have the sneezy, stuffy head, don't-wanna-do-anything kind of morning.  So here's some recommendations that may work for you, that worked to motivate me today:  1) wore a very comfy t-shirt to work, 2) consumed massive amounts of Breath Easy tea….which is amazing by the way, and 3) put on some awesome red lipstick.  If anything can make you feel better on those no good, very stuffed up days, it's the lipstick.  I guess Sarah Palin had something right.



Have a great day!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment